Lost Saga is the most intense, online fighting game where you can choose from a huge list of action heroes each with their own unique fighting style weapons, armor and skills! Fight alongside your friends, or against them, in an all-out-brawl against players from all over the world. And the best part--Lost Saga is completely free to play.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Find out what kind of fighter you are in a multiplayer online f...
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play a 3D-rendered real time online fantasy action title.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Dash through crazy multi-colored worlds with water-based weapon...
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play an arcade-style street fighting MMO game.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play an online fantasy game with music, art, and storytelling.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play fast-paced, action oriented Hockey game online.
- Pit your tank against an artificial planet full of battle machi...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"fun and fast paced."
Version: Lost Saga 1.0 CS
Fun, easy controls.
Like any free online to get premium items you need to pay real money
Lost Saga is a straight up brawler. You go thru a quixk tutorial then can jump into a lot of different match types. Controls are simple. move with arrow keys and do various actions with the A S D keys. If you are looking for a quick and easily addictive game, give this one a quick look.
Version: Lost Saga 1.0 beta
1. Cute graphics. Fitting for this game.
2. Lots of things going on, no matter what mode you play.
3. Worth spending the upgrades.
4. Heroes (or characters) have some pros and cons of their own, each and every one of them.
5. Practice stage.
1. You cannot buy skills, at least from my point of view.
2. Some must-gets (e.g. Cyber Medic) need to have a certain requirement.
3. When you are upgrading in-game, you are free to get hit.
4. No set goal no matter what level you are.
I have to say, this is one of OGPlanet's best games they've provided. Unfortunately, the Open Beta is closed, as of November 13th, 2009.
It has really cute graphics, which is absolutely perfect for this game. It also has unique gameplay, when your opponent's HP turns zero, you can hit them four times before they really die. Each of the four times you've hit them, they take off one of their clothing, the Cape, Armor, Weapon, or Helmet. Don't worry, there's no complete nudity in this game. Once you get one of the items, the equipment you currently have will drop off and you'll equip it, or you'll equip it right away if you have the slot empty. Amazing.
There are a LOT of things going on, from a Tao Warrior doing Wild Dance, to a newbie busily picking up Tao Warrior equipment, hearing that how Tao Warriors are the 'most awesome Hero ever.' Even on the other seemly 'you have to do nothing' modes. It's also good since it's actually worth spending the upgrades. I said 'upgrades' not items from the item shop.
All Heroes have pros and cons of their own. Some, like the Infantryman, is newbie-friendly, compared to the Cowboy, which is not. All Heroes used in battle also share experience points.
There is also a practice stage, where everyone can join in with a click of their mouse.
However, you cannot buy skills, equipment, etc. with just game money. Even if you can buy it, there's still stuff that yell 'Must-Get!!!!' like the Cyber Medic. Those types of stuff need to meet a certain requirement.
And even worse, when you are trying to upgrade in-game, in the heat of battle, you are free to get hit. You can't tell everyone 'I'm upgrading!' because that would attract people from the other team trying to kill you.
There's also no set goal no matter what level or Hero you are. It's only 'Level Up!' and you thinking 'Oh, I need to upgrade my Hero(es)/I need to buy something from the item shop' kind of thing. There are some awards when you level up, but it can expire easily.
I recommend this game to anyone to likes fighting games, still, though. Sure, it has flaws, but it's still fun!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: