You can assign Looper to any MIDI track in Cakewalk. Simply select a part of the track you want to loop, drag & drop it into the Looper window, and just like that you\'re done. Looper allows you to create your own MIDI loop libraries and sort them any way you want.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Display full file names.
- Use a metronome on your desktop.
- Plug-in for Cakewalk.
- Provide virtually any frequency response.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Put the Man of Steel on your IM client.
- Take control over natural sounding and versatile filters to pro...
- Analyze your audio sample and create an oscillator using recons...
- Convert measurements to metric and many other units.
- Manage your vehicle service records.
- Control semi-parametric equalizer with customizable shape.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: