From EMSA Systems:
An addictive board game for 1 or 2 Players. Playing against computer is a real challenge! 2 player mode inclued.
Make at least 5 squares in a row, in any position, horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Rows and columns can be moved by clicking on the buttons placed at their beginning. The last square in a row dissapears after moving that row. Computer plays well, but don't panic - it can be defeated after a little practice. Have fun!
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play Blackjack against your computer.
- Play a free and fun board game also known as English peg solita...
- Computer version of the classic strategy game Othello.
- Play various billiard games.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Multi player Yatzee game playable over the net.
- Train your brain and use your intelligence while playing a card...
- Earn points to win.
- Match your memory against your computer.