Loan Expert offers numerous useful features, with a simple and straightforward interface.
- Determine how much you can afford before borrowing.
- See how interest rates affect your payments.
- See how changing the down payment can change your payments.
- Include taxes and insurance in the payment amount.
- See how much interest you will pay over the loan life.
- Save multiple loan scenarios and do comparisons.
- See a loan Overview and generate an Amortization table.
- Mac Compatible.
- Easy Calculations - enter as few as 3 variables and calculate the 4th of payment, price, interest rate, and length.
- Save Loan Scenarios - save any number of loan scenarios you create. Create multiple scenarios and compare them. Save scenarios for various clients.
- Loan Overview - create a loan scenario, and then see an overview with one click. Overview includes total payment, total interest, payment breakdown, and closing cost estimate.
- Loan Amortization - create a loan scenario, and then effortlessly generate an amortization table. See how much of your payment is interest or principal. Find out how much principal has been paid by a certain payment date, and more!
- Export to Memo - create a loan scenario, and then export the loan details and overview to a memo for easy viewing or beaming.
- Loan Notes - enter and save detailed notes about any loan scenario.
- Down Payment Options - specify your down payment in dollars or percent, or just leave it blank for no down payment.
- Loan Length Options - specify the loan length in years, months, or even weeks!
- Payment Options - specify your payment amount and frequency (weekly, bi-weekly, 2x/month, monthly, quarterly, 2x/year or even yearly).
- Closing Cost Options - specify your closing fees in percent or dollars.
Download our free trial version today!
See for yourself how easy it is to use, and try out all of the features. Then, after purchasing, we will send a registration code to enable the trial version to be fully functional. You won't have to install again after purchasing. It's that easy!
What's new in this version:
- Updated Windows Mobile installer
- Updated Activesync DLL
- Fixed possible website link issue due to permissions
- Added 'Enter Code' link to demo dialog box
- Added information to the installer about how to install on Windows Vista