From Radium Technologies:
Use Living Cookbook to manage your recipe collection, plan meals, calculate nutrition, create menus, create grocery lists, publish cookbooks, manage your kitchen inventory and more. Living Cookbook 2013 is fully integrated with www.everylastrecipe.com. Choose from over 2 million downloadable recipes.
Living Cookbook's many other features include: - Recipe, ingredient, menu and meal plan nutrition graphs. - USDA SR-25 nutrition data. - Print on any paper size, including index cards. - Create printable cookbooks with pagination, table of contents and index. - Export cookbooks to Microsoft Word. - Customize the display options of any view: layout, fonts, colors, underlining and more. - Copy recipes directly from the Internet. - Use copy and paste to duplicate recipes, ingredients, meals, and more. - Use drag and drop to move or copy recipe, ingredients, meals. - Create a cooking reference library with glossary and techniques. - Choose from basic or advanced search modes to find the recipes, ingredients, meals and other data you need. - Add images to recipes, ingredients, menus, glossary items and techniques. - Add audio and video to recipes, menus and techniques. - Share your recipes and other data as files or e-mails. - Import every major recipe file format including Meal-Master, MasterCook, Big Oven and Cook'n. - Built-in web browser with a database of cooking-related web sites and RSS feeds. - Backup all program data including images, audio and video to a single compressed file. - Help file with over 500 indexed, searchable help topics. - Online support forum with over 30,000 members.
Living Cookbook was chosen as the best cooking and recipe management software by TopTenReviews, Smart Computing Magazine, Which? Magazine and Choice Magazine. We are so confident that you will love Living Cookbook that we offer a 30-day trial and a 60-day money back guarantee.
What's new in this version:
- Full integration with the new www.everylastrecipe.com search engine
- Choose from over 2 million recipes for one-click download
- Recipe, ingredient, menu and meal plan nutrition graphs
- USDA SR-25 nutrition data
- Four new recipe and technique video file formats
More Products to Consider
- Create a media database containing all your collections.
- Print a cookbook with recipes and photos of your own.
- Organize recipes, print family cookbooks, make meal plans, shop...
- Choose your meal for the day from a recipe catalog.
- Plan your menus with thousands of recipes.
- Organize and share your recipes with this comprehensive databas...
- Store and easily access recipes, and calculate nutritional cont...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Your digital bookshelf.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Receive alert notifications on natural phenomenon.
- Manage movies, TV series, or collection of actors.
- Organize, e-mail, and print your recipes.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Manage and publish your recipes.
- Design your rooms and plan your gardens.
- Print passport photo and ID photo.
- Teach children addition, subtraction, multiplication, and divis...
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- View day and night images of the Earth on your desktop.
- Teach children to tell time with analog and digital talking clo...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 102 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"NOT FREE! Free trial only."
Version: Living Cookbook 2013 4.0.32
I have none
Softtonic Downloader LOADED with hidden files and programs. BEWARE!
Version: Living Cookbook 2013 4.0.32
Easy to use
Easy to capture recipes from internet
Adds nutrition facts
I have not found any
I really enjoy using this program. I can find a recipe online and "Capture" it and know all the nutrition facts before I start. Great for dieting and healthy eating.