It is based on non destructive layers and lters.
The layers are at the left and the lters are at the right of the window.
To edit a photo, just drag it into the window (or layers' list) and it will be added as a new layer.
LiveQuartz handles Multi-Touch Trackpads.
You can watch a screencast of LiveQuartz in help menu or with this link: http://www.rhapsoft.com/?menu=livequartz_video
The software is localized in 11 languages : English, Traditional Chinese, Simplied Chinese, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Persian, Russian and Spanish.
LiveQuartz 1.7.3 will remain available on the website for Tiger users.
What's new in this version:
- LiveQuartz 1.9 is a Snow Leopard only release. Older versions remain available on the web site.
- Various Bug fixes and GrandCentralDispatch optimizations on Snow Leopard
- Faster quit and better use of multiple CPUs
- New Ã?Â«FlipÃ?Â» transformations added in geometry filter category (Horizontal and Vertical)
- New Ã?Â«ShadowÃ?Â» filter added in stylize filter category
- Better localization of filter parameters (with full explanation in the filter par... See all new features »