From Devin Humbert:
LitLocker is not necessarily a unique program, but it is useful. You can enter information on books that you have. Title, author, description, and rating.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Design/print avery labels, business cards, dividers, t-shirt tr...
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Distraction-free, attractive way to read long texts.
- Practice your mouse skills while playing a game.
- Disk cataloging & labeling app.
- Scrabbler Aid helps you practice your Scrabbler skills.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Keep track of any Topic that can be described in four parameter...
- My Library was developed to help Users manage the books in thei...
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Study the Hebrew Bible.
- Protect important information from prying eyes.
- Joke app predicts your wife/girlfriend's mood.
- Catalog book, music and video collections automatically.
- Access and control your home from anywhere using any modern web...
- Pre-algebra for middle schoolers.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...