From Dokcha Software:
ListRenamer 1.1 is a utility to rename files of a folder according to a list. Very convenient for changing large numbers of file names to new names. With ListRenamer you can use the power of spreadsheets or databases for renaming your files. Change: the file names of your photo or MP3 collection; incrementally numbered file names as created automatically by your camera or sound recorder; automatically created file names as created by databases or HTML editors (Web design software). Create a text list (in which each name starts in a new line) with your favorit text editor, spreadsheet or database and let ListRenamer do the work. That's much easier and faster than changing hundreds or thousands of file names one by one in the Finder.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- View the contents of any file on your Mac.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Compare SQLite database schema and data.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Script data entry & automate button selection in FileMaker.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Handy query tool for SQLite database files.
- Change the basic properties of files, rename, delete, and more ...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.