From Third Epic:
Liar's Dice is a strategy dice game played with up to ten players. Players can only see their own dice, but take turns guessing the total number of dice with a given face. In most rounds, aces (dice with one spot) are wild and count as dice with any other face. Each guess or bid must be larger than the last bid. Instead of bidding, a player may challenge the last bid by calling "liar". All players then show their dice and count the dice matching the last bid. If the total does not include at least the number they bid, then the last bidder loses one die. Otherwise, the challenger loses one die. The game continues until a player wins by being the only player with any dice left.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Provide live scoreboards for snooker, billiards and pool with f...
- Destroy invading aliens before they overrun the Galaxy.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Draw sheet maker for all sports and tournaments.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Provide Billiards scoreboard control for all sized monitors.
- Provide live scoreboard software for all sports matches and all...
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Get everything you need for your College Fantasy Football draft...
- Provide Snooker scoreboard control for all sized monitors.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Survive in the Dark Chapel map for Rune.
- Provide Pool scoreboard control for all sized monitors.
- Fill the grid with stars to win.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play a text-based American football simulation game.
- Play a classic game with a new twist.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0