From Third Epic:
Liar's Dice is a strategy dice game played with up to ten players. Players can only see their own dice, but take turns guessing the total number of dice with a given face. In most rounds, aces (dice with one spot) are wild and count as dice with any other face. Each guess or bid must be larger than the last bid. Instead of bidding, a player may challenge the last bid by calling "liar". All players then show their dice and count the dice matching the last bid. If the total does not include at least the number they bid, then the last bidder loses one die. Otherwise, the challenger loses one die. The game continues until a player wins by being the only player with any dice left.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Get everything you need for your College Fantasy Football draft...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Survive in the Dark Chapel map for Rune.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Rule the oceans, seize the land and forge a legend.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Create your own armor for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0