From Lextek International:
Lextek Language Identifier is capable of automatically identifying that language that a piece of text is written in. Supporting over 260 different languages and encoding modules, the Language Identifier is capable of recognizing more languages and more character encodings than any other language identifier. Free for non-commercial use. SDK available for developers wishing to add language identification to their pplications.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Translate Skype chats to Dutch, French, Chinese or Japanese.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Learn how to type fast without looking at the keyboard.
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- List out your PC's components and solve the related problems.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Recover files deleted from your Windows computer.
- Boost your touch-typing skills with 3 languages.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Get support editor multi language tools.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: