From Lextek International:
Lextek Language Identifier is capable of automatically identifying that language that a piece of text is written in. Supporting over 260 different languages and encoding modules, the Language Identifier is capable of recognizing more languages and more character encodings than any other language identifier. Free for non-commercial use. SDK available for developers wishing to add language identification to their pplications.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Change, insert or delete text in any text file.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Find out your communication sign on the base of Mercury placeme...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Find out your mothering sign on the base of Ceres placement in ...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get set of tools for SAP and ABAP.
- Learn Chinese vocabulary with pictures and sounds.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Create notes and set reminders and alarms.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Count number of words, characters, or instances a specific word...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Create service bookings and subscriptions, sell products online...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Provide a set of toolbar icons depicting people's jobs, groups,...
- Translate Skype chats to Dutch, French, Chinese or Japanese.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- View and modify yours and your friend's Yahoo avatar.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: