LDAP Admin Tool is the premier GUI administration tool for Ldap management, control and development. LDAP Admin Tool allows you to access OpenLDAP, Netscape/iPlanet, Novell eDirectory, Oracle Internet Directory, IBM Tivoli Directory, Lotus Domino, Microsoft Active Directory or any other LDAP v2 or LDAPv3 directory server.
LDAP Admin Tool provides you with the ability to perform all the necessary LDAP admin routines such as creating, editing, copying, extracting and dropping ldap objects. It supports all the latest ldap features; moreover, you can query ldap using SQL like syntax, accomplish ldap administration operations in a few mouse clicks, view and edit data including Binary and Images, export and import data to/from most popular file formats, edit the attributes using different editors, manage ldap users and their privileges and use a lot of other admin functions designed for making your work with LDAP server comfortable and efficient. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Develop SQL queries and scripts.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Administer an unlimited number of computers inside your network...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Search and manage business contacts.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Add awarding winning Gantt style multi resource scheduling to y...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage corporate messaging policy with encryption.
- Design, develop, integrate, and manage your Web services platfo...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Manage schools and businesses printing environment.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Manage your company's financial and sales operation.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Control triggers in MSMQ 3.0 from the command line.
- Manage your assets inside database.
- Documenting, developing, improving &managing business processes...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.