From Yuriy Volokitin:
LanTopolog is an application that provides physical network topology discovery, visualization and monitoring. The key features are automatic physical network topology discovery based on SNMP. Provide detailed and searchable physical network topology map so you can quickly isolate network connectivity failures. Topology views show which network devices are connected to each switch port connections are labeled with port numbers. Ability to auto-discovery new devices at them is added to your network. LanTopolog also includes network monitoring tools. It is monitoring device's state (active/inactive) in real-time using ICMP. It is also Network traffic monitoring. It is generating alarms when there are failures in the network. E-mail alerts notifying. It is Web browser-based access from anywhere in the network.
More Products to Consider
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Fix the invalid shortcuts from your system.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get a full graphical map of your network.
- Perform complex network monitoring, mapping, and management.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and secure your entire network from one centralized loc...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Ping IP addresses, domains, and URLs with an adjustable time in...
- Scan your network and create map of discovered devices.
- Monitor activated SNMP on your PC, router, switch, and other sy...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Track and record MSN Messenger chat on your network.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Get network monitoring tools.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Manage a large network from a map interface.
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP connected computers.
- Switch to Windows Default Printer from any network.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"NICE DOES WHAT IT SAYS I WOULD"
Version: LanTopolog 1.05
"Too bad you cannot rate no star..."
Version: LanTopolog 1
what is there to like?
This does absolutely nothing, nothing at all except creates a useless file on you desktop. Sorry guys but this one is a flop.
Version: LanTopolog 1
When I downloaded the program it didn't do anything, doesn't work.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: