LanAgent is a tool to monitor all actions of a remote computer user. The program records various kinds of data, which will be sent to you on your first request such as keystrokes, connections established, Web sites visited, programs, files or directories opened, and clipboard contents. A detailed report on a specified time period is always available to you, yet the program is absolutely invisible to this remote user.
What's new in this version: Version 4.2 has improved program usage reports.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- View all your DjVu documents easily.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Communicate instantly using the latest version of this popular ...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Optimize your system performance and realize advanced hardware ...
- Visualize and analyze genetic data on your PC.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Copy, compare, and pack your files, even upload them to FTP.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Choose the programs whicj should be accessible and block access...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content