From REG Software:
LDS Activities For Windows is a collection of puzzles and games. Activities include Articles of Faith, Books of the Book of Mormon, Books of the New Testament, GospelTration, Crossword Puzzle, Gospel Tic-Tac-Toe, President of the Church, and Word Scrambler. You'll also find Standard Works, Book of Mormon, New Testament, Old Testament, D. & C. Pearl of Great Price, Church History, Map of Historical Events, and Discussion Scriptures activities. The program also contains General Thoughts and Humorous Thoughts modules. LDS Activities contains lots of fun and functionality for those who interested in testing their knowledge.
What's new in this version: Version 9.0 is a maintenance update.
More Products to Consider
- Create a media database containing all your collections.
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Your digital bookshelf.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- View day and night images of the Earth on your desktop.
- Receive alert notifications on natural phenomenon.
- Manage movies, TV series, or collection of actors.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Print passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor user PC activity over Internet using your web browser.
- Track the movies you have seen and manage your video collection...
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Track and calculate school grades and remind students of their ...
- Get a highly configurable interlace designer.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Tackle crucial problems of memory management and optimize PC pe...
- Manage and value your stamp collection and create want lists an...
- Free up your PC's memory locked by executed applications.
- Drive mosquitoes away with your PC by playing an ultra sound.
- Organize your video series collection.
- View world time on a GMT-offset colored map for current time or...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: