From CDS advanced technology:
LCedit+ is a Macintosh (or Windows) program for editing the light scenes and sequences inside a LanBox. In other words, LCedit+ is just a friendly way to program the LanBox, all the "real" lighting work is done by the box. The program has several types of windows called a stage (that holds the fixtures and light groups), cast (lists all used fixtures and groups as a list), control window (for editing the lighting parameters, and engine control for managing the sequencers, setting scene parameters and chasers).
LCedit+ also has several built-in tools e.g. to edit the fixture library, to manage files (Utilities, Backup and Restore), to upload firmware, to edit global settings of a LanBox (e.g. set name, password) and to make patches (DMX channels, curves, slope limits, etc.).
More Products to Consider
- Improve system-wide audio quality.
- Keep batting stats and standings for a softball or baseball tea...
- View and organize your maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks and ...
- Flutter is Kinect for Mac. It uses HAND GESTURES detected via b...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Transcribe recorded music.
- Make and add ringtones to your iPhone.
- Lighting editor for LanBox DMX controllers.
- Music discovery app which automatically finds out music for you...
- TVMOBiLi DLNA media streamer.
- Disguise your identity or voice for online games and chats.
- View, play, and print PowerTab tablatures.
- Write, arrange, print, play music.
- Compose guitar/bass tablatures and export them in MIDI format.
- Wireless modular synthesizer plugin.
- Create stunning call sheets with a dozen different templates to...
- Train your guitar skills.
- Video search engine and the easiest way to access full-length v...
- Action script for Adobe GoLive to remotely control a frame.
- Simple real-time network drawing app.
- Instrumentation libraries that can be left in shipping code.
- 2D CAD for technical & architectural drawings.
- Secure visual chat client for The Manor virtual community.
- Create media sequences for theater, dance, installation & more.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content