From CDS advanced technology:
LCedit+ is a Macintosh (or Windows) program for editing the light scenes and sequences inside a LanBox. In other words, LCedit+ is just a friendly way to program the LanBox, all the "real" lighting work is done by the box. The program has several types of windows called a stage (that holds the fixtures and light groups), cast (lists all used fixtures and groups as a list), control window (for editing the lighting parameters, and engine control for managing the sequencers, setting scene parameters and chasers).
LCedit+ also has several built-in tools e.g. to edit the fixture library, to manage files (Utilities, Backup and Restore), to upload firmware, to edit global settings of a LanBox (e.g. set name, password) and to make patches (DMX channels, curves, slope limits, etc.).
More Products to Consider
- Make your fantasy football draft feel like an NFL draft.
- Improve system-wide audio quality.
- Flutter is Kinect for Mac. It uses HAND GESTURES detected via b...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Make and add ringtones to your iPhone.
- Disketch is a free CD and DVD disc labeling software for Mac.
- Disguise your identity or voice for online games and chats.
- View and organize your maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks and ...
- Transcribe recorded music.
- TVMOBiLi DLNA media streamer.
- Record your voice, display pitch in graph, and identify problem...
- Train your guitar skills.
- Meme generator: quickly create catchy image captions.
- Write, arrange, print, play music.
- Video search engine and the easiest way to access full-length v...
- Simple real-time network drawing app.
- Learn to tune your guitar and organize tablatures.
- Convert numbers between bases and perform prime factorization.
- Secure visual chat client for The Manor virtual community.
- Create media sequences for theater, dance, installation & more.
- Create, edit and mix the music of your choice.
- Listen to and record free Internet radio.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Record and mix music.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content