From CDS advanced technology:
LCedit+ is a Macintosh (or Windows) program for editing the light scenes and sequences inside a LanBox. In other words, LCedit+ is just a friendly way to program the LanBox, all the "real" lighting work is done by the box. The program has several types of windows called a stage (that holds the fixtures and light groups), cast (lists all used fixtures and groups as a list), control window (for editing the lighting parameters, and engine control for managing the sequencers, setting scene parameters and chasers).
LCedit+ also has several built-in tools e.g. to edit the fixture library, to manage files (Utilities, Backup and Restore), to upload firmware, to edit global settings of a LanBox (e.g. set name, password) and to make patches (DMX channels, curves, slope limits, etc.).
More Products to Consider
- Make your fantasy football draft feel like an NFL draft.
- View and organize your maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks and ...
- Make and add ringtones to your iPhone.
- Improve system-wide audio quality.
- Flutter is Kinect for Mac. It uses HAND GESTURES detected via b...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Disketch is a free CD and DVD disc labeling software for Mac.
- Disguise your identity or voice for online games and chats.
- Make your Mac an optimal media center by using nessMediaCenter ...
- Edit, arrange, present and transfer or stream internet and priv...
- Transcribe recorded music.
- Create media sequences for theater, dance, installation & more.
- Traditional film scheduling and budgeting features.
- Create, edit and mix the music of your choice.
- TVMOBiLi DLNA media streamer.
- Create stunning call sheets with a dozen different templates to...
- Record and mix music.
- Make your fantasy basketball draft feel like a simulated NBA dr...
- Record your voice, display pitch in graph, and identify problem...
- Motion graphics package.
- Entertainment for groups that like to play games of chance.
- Video editing, compositing & special effects.
- Convert numbers between bases and perform prime factorization.
- Train your guitar skills.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content