L0phtCrack is the award-winning password audit and recovery tool for Windows and Unix passwords. Security experts from industry, government, and academia agree that weak passwords represent one of the ten most critical Internet security threats, and are receiving more attention as a source of vulnerability, both on client desktop computers and in networks. L0phtCrack identifies and assesses password vulnerability over local machines and networks in a streamlined application, with built-in reports and remediation tools.
What's new in this version: Version 6.0.17 fixes 'missing account' off-by-one problem in hash importer; fixes license registration problem.Improved charset handling for brute force.
More Products to Consider
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login to your PC by simply looking into a webcam.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Lock and encrypt files or folders with a mouse click.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Monitor what your family or staff does on your computer.
- Audit and recover passwords on your Windows system.
- Get a COM component to encrypt your passwords.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Manage all your passwords and your sensitive information.
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Explore a remote computer and display the information about it.
- Analyze your existing passwords for security and generate new p...
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Encrypt and hide your sensitive data on your computer or networ...
- Scan your network and ports to detect, assess, and rectify secu...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Generate secure password combinations.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: