From Lava Software:
This application is a powerful media server with full-screen media control (like Apple TV), and has built-in file sharing and data backup over LAN/Internet. The Lite Edition can play music and full-length full-screen movies without restriction, but has limits on file transfer size, data backup, and some media functions after 30 days. The commercial Standard and Professional Editions do not have all these limitations. The MacOS Classic version offers file transfer and remote folder sync only. Note: All computers must run the same version of Kenbushi.
What's new in this version:
- Full-screen media control with simple and powerful media search and play
- Easy browsing of movies and albums by DVD and CD cover artwork
- Automated download of DVD and CD media information from Amazon.com
- Extraction of extensive TV show meta-information from download file names
- A key press during TV show playback captures cover artwork for an episode
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Use a timer for Power Hour and Century Club.
- Search files on any flash drives, removable drives, or PCs.
- Retrieve information and count down until the next Prison Break...
- Copy files from iPod to PC easily.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Copy music/photos from ipod to computer.
- Get and view shows information.
- Copy music files from iPod to PC easily.
- Recover password if you know its MD5 hash.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Restore deleted MP3 tunes from iPod players.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: