CNET Editors' reviewOnly revealing your PC's Internet Protocol (IP) address, JoltIP is more trouble than it's worth. While it accurately displays your IP address in its small interface, it dishes out nothing more than a simple search online or a check of your PC's settings can. We were disappointed to find the only other feature here is to copy the address to the clipboard. We found the application's setup to be rather ridiculous for such a featureless program. JoltIP actually has to be manually unzipped and installed. Adding insult to injury, the nearly 3MB of space required to download this application significantly outweighs the program's overall performance. Since being free doesn't exempt it from needing to fulfill some purpose, most folks will want to skip it altogether.
This software quickly and easily checks your Public IP Address. It will sit harmlessly in your system tray until it is needed. A single click on the icon in your system tray will allow you to hold your mouse over the icon to view your Public IP address. This software contains no spyware or any other type of intrusive mechanism.
Version 1.06b features improved interface and fixes a bug with copying public IP address to clipboard.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Check networks for problems and display statisticas and state-l...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Test network devices connections and create connection reports.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Display statistics of your computer's TCP connections.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Get information about your public and local IP addresses.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Check all devices in your IP network and set off alerts.
- Display your true IP address to an FTP server.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Check and monitor your IP Address and Internet connection.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Run a Web server on your computer with an IP address.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Find files on FTP servers in real-time with various features.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Allow you to access the IP geolocation database from your deskt...
- Protect your system from security vulnerabilities in Internet E...
All versions:1.3 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1