CNET Editors' reviewOnly revealing your PC's Internet Protocol (IP) address, JoltIP is more trouble than it's worth. While it accurately displays your IP address in its small interface, it dishes out nothing more than a simple search online or a check of your PC's settings can. We were disappointed to find the only other feature here is to copy the address to the clipboard. We found the application's setup to be rather ridiculous for such a featureless program. JoltIP actually has to be manually unzipped and installed. Adding insult to injury, the nearly 3MB of space required to download this application significantly outweighs the program's overall performance. Since being free doesn't exempt it from needing to fulfill some purpose, most folks will want to skip it altogether.
This software quickly and easily checks your Public IP Address. It will sit harmlessly in your system tray until it is needed. A single click on the icon in your system tray will allow you to hold your mouse over the icon to view your Public IP address. This software contains no spyware or any other type of intrusive mechanism.
Version 1.06b features improved interface and fixes a bug with copying public IP address to clipboard.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Protect your computer against spy programs and hardware keylogg...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Record activities on your PC and have the log sent via LAN or e...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Create and print various tickets.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Set and display your working activities on your desktop.
All versions:1.3 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1