CNET Editors' review
Screenshots have many uses, from capturing something funny to be shared with your friends to grabbing error messages to be shared with a support department. Jet Screenshot is an easy and versatile way to take and share screenshots, making it simple for users to show what's on their screens to others.
The program appears as an icon in the user's system tray, and activating it is merely a matter of clicking on it. This lets users capture a particular region of the screen by dragging an outline around the area in question. But that's not all Jet Screenshot does. Users can also right-click on the icon to access a menu that will let them capture the full screen or a particular window. We were especially impressed with the program's Fast Screen Share feature; this automatically captures what's on the user's screen and uploads it to a site where it can be viewed by others. For unregistered users the images will be removed within 24 hours, but registration is free and lets users keep their images online indefinitely. We also liked the fact that once Jet Screenshot has captured an image, users can edit it by cropping it, drawing on it, or adding text. The program doesn't have a Help file per se, but its Web site does contain basic information about how to use it. Overall, we think Jet Screenshot is a great choice for anyone who takes screenshots either for business or just for fun.
Jet Screenshot installs and uninstalls without issues. We recommend this program to all users.
From ArcticLine Software:
Jet Screenshot is a freeware utility enabling you to share screen snaps via the net in seconds. It allows you to take a snap, edit it and send it to the Web, so that you can immediately provide anyone with a link to the image. Such an approach allows you to speed up sharing of ideas, facilitating further discussion. It's ideal for remote work of programmers, designers, QA testers, bloggers, technical assistance specialists, sales managers.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Organize, annotate, and share your digital photos.
- Make people in your photos look nice.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Let your photo editing ambitions soar on the big screen.
- Capture and edit your images on PC.
- Add Digital bookmarks and protect your photos.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Convert your text to word cloud picture.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Creat flash slideshow, flash gallery, Web albums, and gift CD/D...
- Create Flash photo albums and slide shows.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The best screenshot software"
Version: Jet Screenshot 3.0.1
Jet screenshot is really fast, and really simple. Unlike Snagit, which expires and leaves you without an application, Jet does not confuse you with a cumbersome studio that is outdated and difficult to manipulate.
Jet has a simple interface. I didn't have to read any directions. I was able to save my shots to the folder i wanted, without any hassle like going through an editor application.
I have not found one con yet. It is exactly what i wanted.
If you want an app that is easy and fast, get Jet. It leaves an icon in the task bar and all you do is click it, frame your screen area, and press enter. You are done. Good pics too. Oh yea, it's freeeeee.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content