Are you frustrated by missing information in your audio files? This is known as metadata and is stored in a Tag. The Jaikoz Audio Tag Editor is a powerful yet simple to use tool that allows you to organize, edit and correct thousands of these tags with ease.
Jaikoz uses MusicBrainz, an online database of over 6 million songs. Many of these songs also have an Acoustic Id provided by MusicIP, allowing a song to be identified by the actual music, so it can do a match even if you have no metadata! These feature means that Jaikoz gives you the flexibility to lookup your songs by both the acoustic id and the metadata making Jaikoz a very accurate tool. But no identification system is 100% accurate so we have made it as quick and easy as possible to edit your data manually as well using a convenient spreadsheet view, with many autoformatting features.
What's new in this version:
- #1835:Jaikoz complaining cannot open some mp3's that are valid winamp
- #1856:Problem updating row in index: Access is denied error fixed
- #1903:Unable to retrieve image from memory error fixed
- #1916:FLAC cover art saved with type 'Other' now saved with type Cover(Front)
- #1941:Unable to save Mood feld in ID3v23 tag fixed.
- #1943:Problem with importing large xlsfile fixed.
- #1944:When do Advanced/Import it defaults to .csv , sh... See all new features »