From Dreamscape Software:
With a simple "point and click" interface, JPEGCompress gives you the ability to fine tune your photo's compression level while making sure your photo stays within your size and dimension requirements. JPEGCompress also supports Resizing, Cropping, Flipping and Rotating photos, as well as support for Core Image Effects. A Batch Processing Wizard is also available to assist in compressing, resizing, flipping, rotating and renaming more than 1 photo at a time.
What's new in this version:
- Drag and Drop Support for Multiple Files and Folders.
- Improved Finder Support for Image File Types.
- Core Image Effect Stacking.
- Improved Built-in Documentation Viewer
- Various Bug Fixes and Interface Enhancements.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Inkjet PostScript RIP that prints EPS files cleanly.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Photo editor with direct online publishing and unlimited undo.
- Scientific, pixel-by-pixel image processing & analysis.
- Merge 2 photographs to build a good exposure.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: