JAutomate is one the first GUI test automation tools of its kind and may actually visually see where to click and what to verify on screen, just like a human tester. This makes it possible to record and playback any application that has a user interface on any operating system. The JAutomate editor has recording and playback capabilities that makes it really easy to create test scripts without programming skills.
What's new in this version: Version 9.2 contains enhanced record and playback abilities.
More Products to Consider
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Manage business database applications.
- View programming updates & more for XM radio.
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- High-level, lock-free parallel programming framework for multic...
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Create sophisticated Excel-based applications with ease.
- Flexible development toolkit in Eclipse for interactive develop...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content