From Improv, Pastence:
There are tons of controllers for iTunes out there, some are useless, some are great, but Ivy brings a new aspect to the market. Style.
Be Your Own DJ
Find any song in your library with the "Find Song"Ã?? feature. This state of the art technology allows you to search your library for that one track by The Who and play it, all without going to iTunes.
Another advantage to using Ivy is that you can use the Growl notification system. Growl is one of the most innovative technologies in the industry, allowing both developers and users to connect using simple messages.
Sit Back, Relax
You don't have to use Front Row to have a good time with friends. Use the Curtain feature to hide your cluttered desktop, or your top secret business plans. You'll get info on what's playing.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed Growl Bug, now Growl is truly not required
- Revamped Curtain code, hopefully fixes problems
- Overall improvements
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Create, edit and mix the music of your choice.
- IPod song, video & playlist sync in 2 directions.
- Audio enhancement, filters, and effects.
- Real-time video studio for professional VJs.
- Batch convert MIDI files to a number of formats.
- Generate rankings and breakouts for your most-played iTunes son...
- Video logging & media cataloging.
- Create multiple iTunes libraries & preferences.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Allows you to invoke hidden iTunes preferences.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Import your video collection to iTunes with 1 click.
- Browse, search, play iTunes songs remotely via hotkey interface...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: