October 12, 2012
Downloads Last Week:
#10 in Other Games
|See full specifications Add to my Watchlist Report a problem|
More Products to Consider
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business ...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled veh...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card ...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Replay to the legendary and upgraded Ricochet Lost Worlds br...
- Experience the horror and senselessness of war. The enemy co...
- Erie drops you into a visually stunning, yet terrifying scen...
- Swap colors to solve an ancient puzzle.
- Play 598 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 ca...
- Experience the horrors of a haunting that's never the same t...
Version: Inside 3.5.2
I wouldn't know if there are any pros. It took me 45 minutes to get rid of the browser, search, toolbar and IM applications that were hidden in the download and installation! As soon as I saw that junk, I deleted the game without playing it.
How good could the game be if it's just a vehicle for a pile of add-on garbage you didn't ask for in the first place!
This makes me very wary about downloading anything else from this site. I would give this "game" zero stars if I could! In fact, you owe me stars for the 45 minutes I lost getting rid of this junk!
"Not up to the level of the okd Castle Wolfenstein game."
Version: Inside 3.5.2
Free and has simple instructions.
Graphics amd game play not up to levels of early games. I remeber commodore 64 games that had better play and graphics. Definitely does not take advantage of today's computing power. The levels that used to be made using editors for Doom and Doom 2 did better.
More cons than pros. I sampled it, ran it once and deleted it.
Results 1-2 of 2