October 12, 2012
Downloads Last Week:
#10 in Other Games
|See full specifications Add to my Watchlist Report a problem|
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments ...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business ...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environme...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled veh...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of...
- Replay to the legendary and upgraded Ricochet Lost Worlds br...
- Play 500 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to ...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Swap colors to solve an ancient puzzle.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Experience the horror and senselessness of war. The enemy co...
- Enjoy dynamic brick game and win awards.
Version: Inside 3.5.2
I wouldn't know if there are any pros. It took me 45 minutes to get rid of the browser, search, toolbar and IM applications that were hidden in the download and installation! As soon as I saw that junk, I deleted the game without playing it.
How good could the game be if it's just a vehicle for a pile of add-on garbage you didn't ask for in the first place!
This makes me very wary about downloading anything else from this site. I would give this "game" zero stars if I could! In fact, you owe me stars for the 45 minutes I lost getting rid of this junk!
"Not up to the level of the okd Castle Wolfenstein game."
Version: Inside 3.5.2
Free and has simple instructions.
Graphics amd game play not up to levels of early games. I remeber commodore 64 games that had better play and graphics. Definitely does not take advantage of today's computing power. The levels that used to be made using editors for Doom and Doom 2 did better.
More cons than pros. I sampled it, ran it once and deleted it.
Results 1-2 of 2