Imposer Pro now brings you 8 up plate ready impositions. Combined with larger signature sizes and sheetwise printing. Imposer Pro will not only save you time and film, it will save you money.
Impose pages from a single QuarkXPress document into 2 up or 4 up or 8 up flats. Unlike other solutions that are currently available to QuarkXPress users, Imposer Pro will not rearrange or shuffle pages in a document - rather reordering is handled in the print stream yielding not only quicker but more reliable results. Imposer Pro will give you full control over creep, bleed, and crossover traps. Whether your production piece is a brochure or a book, Imposer Pro offers a seamless, easy-to-use solution to QuarkXPress. Features Include: Three sheet types: 2-Up, 4-Up, 8-Up Five imposition types: Standard, Work & Turn, Work & Tumble, Split Web, and Sheet Wise Accommodates for saddle stitched, perfect bound, spiral bound, comb bound, three-hole punched and single cut sheets Flip and move pages within a printer flat Specify the number of pages in a signature Control plate margins, horizontal, vertical and spread gaps, bleeds, crossover trapping, and creep Start an imposition at any page in the document Access registration styles created using the MarkIt 2.x XTension Save frequently used settings as reusable imposition styles Export imposition styles to share them with other users Preview any printer flat; control color depth of previews Display page boundaries, bleeds, and page numbers in previews as necessary Support for Tiling Print with standard QuarkXPress controls
What's new in this version:
- Added support for multiple users and non-administrative users.
- Page numbers were not being applied correctly from saved styles. Fixed.
- At times a crash could occur when using QuarkXPress shortcut keys. Fixed.
- Switching the number up could cause unexpected results or a crash. Fixed.
- Corrected inconsistencies in what was disabled and enabled in the QuarkXPress print dialog.
- At times when used in conjunction with MarkIt some printer marks co... See all new features »