From GP Apps:
One-touch Google image search for your iPhone! How many times have you wanted to search Google images but didn't want to go through the hassle of doing it on your iPhone? Now, things have changed. Images (widescreen search) makes it super easy to launch a Google image search. Easier than anything before on the iPhone. Just launch the app, type in your search terms with a big keyboard, and hit search. It's that simple! Images (widescreen search) will open up Safari with a google image search based on your search terms. *Note on Safari launch: Safari will initially show your search results in portrait view due to the limitations of the iPhone's software. But if you keep holding your phone on its side, your search results will switch to landscape view after a few seconds.
More Products to Consider
- Resize and rotate batch photos at once.
- Turn your pictures into comic strips.
- Update and view photos on Facebook via your Symbian mobile.
- DVD converter.
- Connect to corporate network over GPRS-Edge-3G or WiFi using an...
- Beam/convert images from the eyemodule application.
- View, edit, and manage digital images on your Windows Mobile de...
- Resize pictures to smaller dimensions.
- Protect your mobile device from harmful wireless viruses.
- Browse the Internet on you Pocket PC.
- Fight virus threats to protect your Smartphone.
- Upload pictures on your hard drive automatically to the photo-s...
- Improve the speed of your Pocket PC Internet connection.
- Modify photos and images with filters and special effects.
- Take photos that can be refocused at different focal points.
- Be informed about the weather for 77,000 cities world-wide.
- Create drawings with miscellaneous brushes on your Pocket PC.
- Adult oriented poker game.
- App to search for restaurants.
- Image editor, viewer & picture taker.
- Go directly to eReader's reference.
- Keep a database of favorite websites.
- Earth mapping app.
- Calculate depth of field tables and angle of view on your Palm ...