Idunware Beer is intended for those people who simply enjoy good beer and need to remember the good and bad ones. You can store the factual information about different beers you have tried, your favorite buys, your worst buys, where you made your purchase and more importantly, your taste experience. With Idunware Beer, you can: remember the beer you've tried and enjoyed; find a beer to suit a particular kind of food; store the name and rating of all your favorite (and not so favorite) beers; keep track of the beers you have tried and where they were purchased; keep detailed brewery descriptions; remember dealers, so you can find the place where you can buy an interesting beer.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Securely share HTML documents between network users.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Store, organize, and protect all your personal identification i...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Manage your confidential information and make encrypted backups...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Store your website passwords, notes, reminders, and credit card...
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Store, manage, share, and generate reports of your school's dai...
- Store and organize infinite stream of information from the Web.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Store and encrypt your passwords and other sensitive informatio...
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Generate HTML pedigrees and store information.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Store and manage contact information.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Organize information about your wine collection.
- Optimize your Windows registry by removing unwanted data.