From Try Block:
The Idle Interval scripting addition gives AppleScript Studio developers precise control of the interval between idle handler invocations. It also provides measurement of time intervals using fractions of a second.
What's new in this version:
- Universal Binary built with Xcode 2.4.1.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Simplify creating line, pie, bar, column, and scatter charts.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Learn to recognize intervals by ear.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Prevent your external hard drives from spinning down.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Changes the color of the menu bar based on the current input so...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: