CNET Editors' review
IQmango Converter lets you change your audio files into a format that will play on whichever device you choose. This program frees you from the frustration of only being able to play certain items on certain devices. IQmango Converter takes any audio file on your computer and makes it ready to play on your smartphone or other portable device including iPhones, Creative Zen, PlayStation3, Xbox 360, Palm, Zune, and more. You can also burn files to CD with this software.
The interface of this app is intuitive and multifunctional, with a large button at the top of the screen providing access to a drop-down menu for selecting the type of file you'd like to end up with. There are numerous options including Apple media, gaming consoles, popular video, portable players, smartphones, and more. You can also create a custom format if you prefer. After selecting the category and the device you wish to covert the file for, open the chosen file through the app, and conversion will begin. Buttons on the left side of the screen let you choose your output source, including an output folder, iPod, CD, or DVD.
This app runs very smoothly, and although there are a few ads visible on the screen, they don't interfere in any way with the function of the software or the user experience. If you find yourself in need of an audio file converter, this is a great one to try.
From Cyan Soft:
Convert various audio formats for free with IQmango Audio Converter! Best output quality is guaranteed. With IQmango Audio Converter you are able to convert .wma, .mp3, .wav, .aac, .ogg, .flac, .ac3, .amr, .m2a files and many many other popular audio formats very fast. The converting speed is simply fantastic! Convert several tracks in batch by just dragging and dropping the complete folder that contains all your favorite music. IQmango Audio Converter has a brilliant set of built-in conversion profiles that 100% suit your needs. To choose the preferred output format simply click "Output format" at the top and select the most appropriate conversion profile depending on the kind of portable device you own. In such way you don't need to worry that the chosen format won't be compatible with your particular device, because IQmango Audio Converter already shows you all format options available for your device. Achieve maximum quality of the output with IQmango Audio Converter by dragging the "quality" cursor to 100%. You can also freely select the output folder where your converted files will be stored. IQmango Audio Converter supports all formats that are compatible with such portable devices as iPhone, iPad, Creative Zen, iPod, Cowon, SanDisk Sansa, iRiver, Sony Walkman, Zune, PSP, PlayStation 3, Archos, Palm, Wii, Blackberry, smart phones, Xbox 360, any mobile phones.
What's new in this version: Version 4.5.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Convert all audio formats to the one you want in a flash.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Apply sample rate conversion processing on your music.
- Burn DVD and audio CD discs on your Windows computer.
- Convert AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV to VOB format.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Edit, record, convert, split, join, or just play back music.
- Broadcast and edit video audio files.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Conduit toolbar MALWARE"
Version: IQmango Converter 4.5
none - doesn't work
It won't install properly and can't find it after it does install, not in program files, x86, appdata, start menu, quicklinks, desktop
Install it if all you want is malware.
Version: IQmango Converter 3.4.2
Converts many audio formats at very high quality. The speed of converting is incredible.
No problems with the app
Give IQmango converter a try! It's definitely one of the best converting programs in the niche
"Superb quality and free! Loving IQmango Audio Converter"
Version: IQmango Converter 3.4.1
This converter is amazing! I like how easy it's in use, as well as its capability to deliver brilliant output quality and very fast performance.
No viruses or bugs
Interface is clear and easy to understand
Very good quality of the output
More than 20 output formats
Easy and clear conversion profiles
I haven't noticed any bugs yet.
It's really fantastic piece of software. It's hard to believe it's free, but it is. I highly recommend trying IQmango Audio Converter! It absolutely deserves your attention. The program delivers great output quality and saves time drastically - the converting speed is awesome!
"This is a very good audio converter!"
Version: IQmango Converter 3.4.1
I have many audio tracks, that I want to transfer to my audio player. With this, I can do it quickly. It's very fast. A track that's four minutes in length converts to WMA in slightly over thirty seconds, no joke!
The only downsides are that the track information is sometimes messed up after conversion, that is, the converted file will have different information coming out as it did going in. Also, when converting to WMA format, there's no track information at all other than the track number and name. But those are a couple of tradeoffs for such insane speed, and since this is a relatively new product (at the time of this review), such little issues can be overlooked. But I hope it's fixed in later updates.
This is great little program. If you want your audio files converted crazy fast, this is for you. It might sound like I work for these guys, but I don't. It really is that fast!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content