From JRL Software:
IPViewer allows users to view their internal and external IP address, subnet mask, and host name of their computer. You can park the application in the system tray or stick it above all other apps on the desktop. You can also copy and paste your ip address and host name to the clipboard.
What's new in this version: Version 1.9 adds some minor fixes due to the addition of the check external ip address.
More Products to Consider
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Determine the IP address from a host name and vice versa.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor your IP address and host name at intervals you specify.
- Resolve multiple host names into IP addresses and vice versa.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Keep hostnames in DynDNS services up-to-date.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Scan specified IP Address range for MAC Addresses and Host Name...
- Use an ActiveX control to perform IP address resolution.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Scan thousands of IP addresses and resolve hostnames.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Host your own photo server, Web site, FTP server, mail server, ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Display computer IP address based on local services.
- Update, modify, and view your central database and the IP addre...
- Show the traffic on streets and highways of Columbia, SC.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Create an Internet name for your PC and track your current dyna...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Alright installation, it is what it is, your IP."
Version: IPViewer 1.6
ok in my win7, copy feature can be helpful.
always appears on startup.
As a simple tool, it does the trick.
"does what it'say's"
Version: IPViewer 1.4
"A small program that works."
Version: IPViewer 1.4
IP Viewer installs into C program files, and it shows an icon in the taskbar. Place your mouse on the IP Viewer icon and it shows your IP address and Host name. You can right click on the IP Viewer icon and refresh IP information, copy IP address, copy Host name, or exit this program.
It doesn't show packets, Subnet mask and the default IP address.