IM DVD Thumbnail is a easy-to-use video capture tool that help you generate thumbnails from dvd video, you can convert the whole video or any parts to jpeg thumbnails. Create thumbnails from DVD videos. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Generate thumbnails from FLV video.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- View, organize, manage, enhance or fix your digital pictures - ...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Convert PowerPoint into video, burn to DVD, and play it on TV.
- Convert any of your video files into Zune format.
- Convert many PC video formats to a DVD.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert DVD video and audio files to MPEG1, MPEG2, and AVI file...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert DVD to PS3 video MP4 and audio MP3.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Resize batches of your image files for HTML pages.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Rip your DVDs to SVCD format and create video clips easily.
- Rip your DVDs to AVI format and create video clips easily.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Rip and convert your DVD movies into various formats.
- Convert DVD movies format.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Burn MP3, WAV, and WMA files to audio CDs.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Absolutely terrible software."
Version: IM DVD Thumbnail 1.0.1
There is nothing good I can say about this software :(
It doesn't actually rip DVDs as such, it rips VOBS which is messy. Once started it can't be stopped but mainly the pictures it rips are TERRIBLE.
It's a joke that they charge $30 for the full product.