From Solveig Multimedia:
HyperCam is screen cast and editing tool that is low-cost smart and easy to use piece of software. It is intended to record screen actions, video and sound being played back on PC and edit captured files. Creating video presentations, tutorials, movies or games recording for professional purposes or just for fun are simple tasks with HyperCam. HyperCam captures cursor movements, menus selections, windows popping up, and everything else you see on the screen. Allow you to pan the recorded area around the screen. Optionally annotates recorded movies with text. Fast and lossless trimming and joining output AVI files gets available with HyperCam Media Editor.Features: Saving the records as .AVI, WMV or ASF files. The built-in Media Editor. Hotkeys to start, to pause, to stop recording and to take snapshots. Easy area selection. Panning mode: the capture area follows the cursor. Optional pop-up text boxes. Optional sound recording. Ability to disable cursor recording. Ability to grab video in overlay mode. Implemented adjustable audio time shift feature, to fix 'out of sync' problem. Now a border follows a moving window in 'Select Window' mode. Implemented drag and drop feature for 'Recent Records' window. Detection of necessary DirectX and Windows Media runtime while installing. Localization into Russian language. Possibility to set the speed of recording and playback. Support Windows Media audio codecs that helps to improve sound recording. Support HuffYUV and Lagarith codec that helps to get more high quality records. The main advantages of HyperCam 3 over HyperCam 2: New skinned user-friendly interface. Able to grab video in overlay mode. Able to edit captured video with HyperCam Media Editor. Able to encode captured sound. Useful, tiny HyperCam tray tool-bar. Visual managing by recently recorded clips. Ability to choose audio channel.
What's new in this version: Version 3.3 adds the following new features: Display of duration of the recorded file; Recording audio-only files in WAV/WMA/MP3 formats; Display of filetype of the recorded file in the recent files window (for video, screenshots, a sound); Portable installation; Upload to YouTube; Option of editing WMV files with frame accuracy in HyperCam Media Editor. Added context menu on recent records and a characteristic icon to each message box.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Add watermarks to all videos whatever AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, MPG.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos to different video file formats.
- Unleash your creativity to transform your video footage into am...
- Capture and record video from your screen.
- Create movies and slide shows from your photos and videos, and ...
- Play YouTube video files from the Web or your local folders, pl...
- Convert AVCHD video files to MP4 format.
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 11 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: HyperCam 3.3
has a fast input fps so when i record at full screen 1600x900, theres no lag whatsoever. allows you to record to avi with any codec installed. i use x264,
video plays 20% faster then recording, lacks recording speaker audio capability
still trying to fin the problem
the fast input fps is really good but the program is unusable if the video plays faster
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content