From Solveig Multimedia:
HyperCam is screen cast and editing tool that is low-cost smart and easy to use piece of software. It is intended to record screen actions, video and sound being played back on PC and edit captured files. Creating video presentations, tutorials, movies or games recording for professional purposes or just for fun are simple tasks with HyperCam. HyperCam captures cursor movements, menus selections, windows popping up, and everything else you see on the screen. Allow you to pan the recorded area around the screen. Optionally annotates recorded movies with text. Fast and lossless trimming and joining output AVI files gets available with HyperCam Media Editor. Features: Saving the records as .AVI, WMV or ASF files; The built-in Media Editor; Hotkeys to start, to pause, to stop recording and to take snapshots; Easy area selection; Panning mode: the capture area follows the cursor; Optional pop-up text boxes; Optional sound recording; Ability to disable cursor recording; Ability to grab video in overlay mode; Implemented adjustable audio time shift feature, to fix 'out of sync' problem; Now a border follows a moving window in 'Select Window' mode; Implemented drag and drop feature for 'Recent Records' window; Detection of necessary DirectX and Windows Media runtime while installing; The main advantages of HyperCam 3 over HyperCam 2: new skinned user-friendly interface; able to grab video in overlay mode; able to edit captured video with HyperCam Media Editor; able to encode captured sound; usefull, tiny HyperCam tray tool-bar; visual managing by recently recorded clips; ability to choose audio channel.
What's new in this version: Version 3.1.1012.3 adds ability to use Microsoft Screen Codec and write WMV files with further editing; ability to use some other third party codecs to be pre-setup at PC like MPEG-2, ACV/H264 and put them to ASF files, implements adjustable audio time shift feature, to fix 'out of sync' problem, now a border follows a moving window in 'Select Window' modem, and drag-and-drop feature for 'Recent Records' window has been implemented.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Create and edit professional looking videos; rotate, crop, cut,...
- Create movies and slide shows from your photos and videos, and ...
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Unleash your creativity to transform your video footage into am...
- Edit movies and other video recordings on a Windows PC.
- Cut videos according to your needs.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Broadcast and edit video audio files.
- Shoot, edit, and share all of life's adventures with the all-in...
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Rotate or flip videos and save them as AVI files.
- Burn audio and data CDs, video DVDs, and Blu-ray data discs.
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 11 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Great for recording games"
Version: HyperCam 3 3.1.1012.3
It can record game and voice at the same time which is great
Can't record game, voice, and game sound at the same time
Great for making videos on youtube.
"even with low qual settings, video & audio are WAY off!"
Version: HyperCam 3 3.1.1012.3
easy to use interface and selection of areas
no matter what, audio and video will not match up. audio is normal speed, while video plays back at 2 times faster than sound, ruining the prupose. these problems even persist on a strong mahine and using the lowest quality settings. ***
not worth the bandwidth
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content