Hurdan Alarm is an alarm clock for computer so that you save your alarms and it will notify you before they occur. The program is provided under the GNU General Public License. Your use of this program agrees with the terms of the GNU General Public License.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2 includes new feature that shows all alarms saved, a remind me later feature for alarms and little bit of layout improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Create a media database containing all your collections.
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Your digital bookshelf.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Receive alert notifications on natural phenomenon.
- Manage movies, TV series, or collection of actors.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Design your rooms and plan your gardens.
- Print passport photo and ID photo.
- Teach children addition, subtraction, multiplication, and divis...
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- View day and night images of the Earth on your desktop.
- Teach children to tell time with analog and digital talking clo...
- Control your LG TV via Com port.
- Teach children various topics including animals, alphabet, numb...
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Display Bible verses every time your PC starts up.
- Access to various online wholesalers and liquidators.
- Drive mosquitoes away with your PC by playing an ultra sound.
- Monitor user PC activity over Internet using your web browser.
- Protect, prevent, and recover your system from malware.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not the best alarm I've tried"
Version: Hurdan Alarm 1.0
It was easy to use with clear instructions.
The programme prevented my computer from shutting down. I had to manually close it if I had to rush out and close down quickly. Most annoying.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: