Hurdan Alarm is an alarm clock for computer so that you save your alarms and it will notify you before they occur. The program is provided under the GNU General Public License. Your use of this program agrees with the terms of the GNU General Public License.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2 includes new feature that shows all alarms saved, a remind me later feature for alarms and little bit of layout improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Set an alarm for a specific time.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Bring more attraction and productivity to your desktop.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Assign an MP3 or any other audio file as your wake-up alarm.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Get an alarm clock that run applications in an indicated time.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Schedule musical chimes at desired times, change the display co...
- Get reminders at a regular time.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Enhance your desktop with clock which has multiple alarm settin...
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Play a media file as an alarm at specified time.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Display the current time on desktop.
- Display a customizable digital desktop clock with an alarm syst...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not the best alarm I've tried"
Version: Hurdan Alarm 1.0
It was easy to use with clear instructions.
The programme prevented my computer from shutting down. I had to manually close it if I had to rush out and close down quickly. Most annoying.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: