HotPaw Basic (or yBasic, formerly cbasPad Pro) for Palm OS is a full-featured programming environment which brings the ability to write and run Basic programs to the Palm of your hand. The BASIC programming language has been in use for over 3 decades; it's continued popularity is due to its ease of learning and simplicity of use.
- Over 75 functions and 30 commands built-in.
- Allows you to write BASIC programs in your MemoPad.
- Simple built-in dialogs for displaying results and prompting for input parameters.
- Custom form creation with user definable buttons, fields, checkboxes and pop-up lists.
- Access to some standard database formats (including HanDBase 3, JFile and List) instead of a proprietary format.
- Supports running Basic programs contained in pedit32 Memos or "Doc" files.
What's new in this version:
- Includes fixes for Treo 650 and the missing ^ character, 2007
More Products to Consider
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Installation package creator.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Create self-extracting installers.
- Encrypt your VoIP via iPhone to prevent it from blocking.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- Create handheld data collections forms.
- Abundle of all spelling databases.
- OrbC compiler & runtime developed for OrbForms Designer.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Display name of memos.
- Compiles C code into bytecode.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Run Pocket C applets w/o the compiler.
- Transfer information from PC to Palm.
- Simple application environment.