HotPaw Basic (or yBasic, formerly cbasPad Pro) for Palm OS is a full-featured programming environment which brings the ability to write and run Basic programs to the Palm of your hand. The BASIC programming language has been in use for over 3 decades; it's continued popularity is due to its ease of learning and simplicity of use.
- Over 75 functions and 30 commands built-in.
- Allows you to write BASIC programs in your MemoPad.
- Simple built-in dialogs for displaying results and prompting for input parameters.
- Custom form creation with user definable buttons, fields, checkboxes and pop-up lists.
- Access to some standard database formats (including HanDBase 3, JFile and List) instead of a proprietary format.
- Supports running Basic programs contained in pedit32 Memos or "Doc" files.
What's new in this version:
- Includes fixes for Treo 650 and the missing ^ character, 2007