Professional, fast and easy make cover design and printing CD/DVD standard or custom disc cover labels on MacOSX.
Mac cd label maker is a great way to create professional looking CD, DVD or jewel case using our templates library and mac image effects.
The Home Disk Labels is a simple and intuitive mac CD/DVD label software for creating, disc covers, tray inserts, mini CD disks, etc., with numerous professionally designed templates, large collection of clipart and backgrounds. Modify image objects by applying image masks and Core Image filters, add Power text and circle text text blocks, add your own pictures in various supported formats.
Text, graphics, images and backgrounds can be easily added to your documents as well as various shapes containing color gradients and images. Link text between multiple text objects, wrap text around overlapping objects. Import playlists from iTunes, Finder, or text file.
Mac CD Label Maker Main Features:
- Easy and intuitive cd label maker interface
- Image libraries and pre-made label templates
- Label Paper formats (Avery, APLI, A-One, Canon, Data Becker, Decadry, Epson, Fellowes, Herma, Memorex, Neato, etc.)
- Powerful label printing features
- Implemented Mac Barcode types (UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 128, and Code 39)
- Editing Images (Core Image Effects, 3D Effects, Custom Image Effects)
- Text Effects (Circular Text, Power Text, Text Runaround mode)
- Advanced Graphic Options
- Cover templates for jewel case and CD/DVD disc case inserts and booklets, Mini CD, and other media.
- Import playlists from iTunes, Finder, Text File, etc.
- Export your disc label cover design to JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, TIFF, and more image formats.
- Custom mac CD cover designed labels and formats support.
- Save your label as a CD Label Maker document, or as a PDF, TIFF, Postcript file.
In addition to standard Object Tools used to create lines, curves, circles, squares, the Home Disk Labels has Power Text support. Reshape the curve, edit text, and change letter spacing, fill it with color or gradient, or images. You can also use the Bezier Tool to create interesting and dynamic shapes for your graphic images. Numerous image effects, like opacity level and image mask, in combination with other settings allow you to make visually stunning effects.
What's new in this version: DVD cover templates added, minor bugs fixed, functionality improved.
More Products to Consider
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Watch and record online TV Channels worldwide, Justin.tv channe...
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Convert RM to MP3, MPEG to MP3, and other video to audio format...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Watch DStv Mobiles DVB-H mobile television broadcast on Windows...
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Analyze you and your partner inherent characteristics to judge ...
- Find and play Internet video.
- Use your photo images to show you what makeup and hair style an...
- Play and record MIDI files with a piano simulation.
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Watch real strippers stripping directly on your computer taskba...
- Tune up and find low and inharmonic notes.
- Correct deficiencies of room acoustics using multipoint compens...
- Make decisions when it is hard to choose from similar options.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Manage HTPC and play your favorite media from anywhere.
- Predict horse race results with accuracy.
- Generate horoscopes based on Indian Vedic astrology tradition.
All versions:4.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Home Disc Label Maker 1.8.2
The Home Disk Labels appeared to be a great program! I didn't expect it to be as convenient and easy in going. I liked its' modern interface and a lot of wonderful templates, which are the excellent foundation for my fantasy. Thanks a lot!
I would like to mach more library images.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content