Professional, fast and easy make cover design and printing CD/DVD standard or custom disc cover labels on MacOSX.
Mac cd label maker is a great way to create professional looking CD, DVD or jewel case using our templates library and mac image effects.
The Home Disk Labels is a simple and intuitive mac CD/DVD label software for creating, disc covers, tray inserts, mini CD disks, etc., with numerous professionally designed templates, large collection of clipart and backgrounds. Modify image objects by applying image masks and Core Image filters, add Power text and circle text text blocks, add your own pictures in various supported formats.
Text, graphics, images and backgrounds can be easily added to your documents as well as various shapes containing color gradients and images. Link text between multiple text objects, wrap text around overlapping objects. Import playlists from iTunes, Finder, or text file.
Mac CD Label Maker Main Features:
- Easy and intuitive cd label maker interface
- Image libraries and pre-made label templates
- Label Paper formats (Avery, APLI, A-One, Canon, Data Becker, Decadry, Epson, Fellowes, Herma, Memorex, Neato, etc.)
- Powerful label printing features
- Implemented Mac Barcode types (UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 128, and Code 39)
- Editing Images (Core Image Effects, 3D Effects, Custom Image Effects)
- Text Effects (Circular Text, Power Text, Text Runaround mode)
- Advanced Graphic Options
- Cover templates for jewel case and CD/DVD disc case inserts and booklets, Mini CD, and other media.
- Import playlists from iTunes, Finder, Text File, etc.
- Export your disc label cover design to JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, TIFF, and more image formats.
- Custom mac CD cover designed labels and formats support.
- Save your label as a CD Label Maker document, or as a PDF, TIFF, Postcript file.
In addition to standard Object Tools used to create lines, curves, circles, squares, the Home Disk Labels has Power Text support. Reshape the curve, edit text, and change letter spacing, fill it with color or gradient, or images. You can also use the Bezier Tool to create interesting and dynamic shapes for your graphic images. Numerous image effects, like opacity level and image mask, in combination with other settings allow you to make visually stunning effects.
What's new in this version: DVD cover templates added, minor bugs fixed, functionality improved.
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Get professional statistics reporting for your cricket club, te...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Manage leagues of various kinds of sports.
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Create and check your personal lottery number selections.
- Improve your music skills by playing songs while staying in tun...
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Make your Fantasy Football draft feel like a simulated NFL draf...
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Provide multiple multimedia solutions bundled in one mainframe.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Schedule your sports league games.
- Find and play Internet video.
- Organize any kind of social or company golf tournament from reg...
- Get a daily horoscope advice.
- Watch DStv Mobile's or GOtv Mobile's DVB-H mobile television br...
- Learn the bases of music theory.
All versions:4.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Home Disc Label Maker 1.8.2
The Home Disk Labels appeared to be a great program! I didn't expect it to be as convenient and easy in going. I liked its' modern interface and a lot of wonderful templates, which are the excellent foundation for my fantasy. Thanks a lot!
I would like to mach more library images.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content