From DTP Tools:
As you probably know, getting to different stages of progress in your document just by clicking Undo button can be really frustrating. And yet in InDesign there is no easy way to orient in past actions. DTP Tools History plug-in brings the extra useful panel known from Photoshop to InDesign, with added and improved features. Apart from seeing all available redo and undo steps, you can now save different Versions within a single document. Regardless of how much you change your documents, you can always return to any state at any time. Usefulness of this plug-in can be summed up with quote from the History 1.0 review at www.QuarkVsInDesign.com: "Installing History for InDesign is one action you will never want to undo.". New feature in History 2.0
Versions now stay saved in your document. Did you delete some important text or image yesterday? With History 2.0 plug-in installed it's no longer a problem. Documents saved with History can be opened in InDesign without this plug-in. Free for History 1.0 users
Upgrade to version 2.0 is free. Just download the new version and install it over the previous one. Your current serial number is valid for activation if required.
History keeps track of past actions of your work on InDesign documents. It shows all states you can revert to in a list and allows you to save versions within the document.
Every time you save a version, History saves the current state into the document. In case you need to revert to the state when this version was saved and the thread of actions leading to it is already obsolete or after reopening the document, you will still get your layout in a new document.
Version which will open in a new window is marked with the green shortcut/alias symbol. Otherwise versions work as normal undo, with the advantage of thumbnail image and desription to simplify orientation. You can also let History to save a version state upon saving the document.
Things change fast during meetings with client or editorial meetings. New ideas and opinions flow and number of versions multiply every minute. Instead of saving into many files or clicking back and forth in the history, you can create new document from current state by a single click in the History panel. Than you just save the versions you have agreed on, and the rest you close without risk of using the wrong files.
In History you can also create new document from current state by a single click.
History 2.0 is compatible with InDesign and InCopy CS&CS2 on both, Mac and PC.
What's new in this version:
- Compression of versions resulting in considerably smaller files.
- Export of selected versions into all formats supported by InDesign.
- Improved version management, including version thumbnails resizing.
- This release includes several bug-fixes too, so it is recommended to upgrade from the previous versions.
- Upgrade from any previous version to version 2.2 is free. Just download the new version and install it over the previous one. Your current serial numb... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Convert PDF to most formats including word documents, images, a...
- Convert PDF files to various formats.
- Create and process PDF documents.
- Convert PDFs and images to text via OCR.
- Create or download 3D models.
- Create or download 3D models.
- Join multiple PDF files into one single PDF file.
- 3D modeling, animation & rendering tool.
- Paint app similar to MacPaint & Microsoft Paint.
- Outline home plans, lay out furniture & view the results in 3D.
- Create various architectural designs.
- Page layout & design.
- Optimally compresses PDF files.
- Explore new paths with this vector tool.
- Design home and office interiors on Mac.
- Photoshop plug-in to reduce noise & grain.
- Import HPGL files to InDesign.
- Manage your clipboard.
- Tool to rejoin segmented files.
- Auto-save all documents you're working on and simultaneously do...
- Convert any doc to PDF fillable & savable.
- A mysterious ghost story, a gripping thriller, a historical adv...
- Multi-technique animation software for hobbyists, students and ...
- Make editable text files read only.