From KeyPiano / Posto 5:
Hear It - Chords will play chords from basic chords to extended seventh chords. You will have the option to play them harmonically or melodically, either in root position or in their inversions. Hear It - Intervals will play intervals from a minor second to the octave. We have chosen not to add the prime interval, because in our opinion the prime is not an interval.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 has fixed some bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Perform mouse clicks automatically.
- Learn the bases of music theory.
- Learn all notes in both the treble and the bass clef on all maj...
- Get a better musician with ear training and practical music the...
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Switch your version of Star Wars: Empire at War to represent th...
- Create and print instant guitar chord diagram charts for songs.
- Allows to enter sequences of expressions.
- Create your own beats with a fully synthesized drum machine.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: