HappyNewYear! makes it easy to create personalized calendars with your own digital photos. Create calendars to display in a calendar case, a standard 4x6" or 10x15cm photo frame, or a standard CD jewel case. Save your calendars as Dashboard Widgets to display on your Mac.
- Create your own calendars by selecting a different photo for each month of the year. Just "drag and drop" your photos from iPhoto or the Finder--it's that simple!
- Customize the fonts and colors on your calendar. HappyNewYear! lets you set the fonts on your calendar to any font installed on your system. You can also choose the text color and background color on your calendar.
- Print your calendars with your own color printer. Cut the calendar pages out, put them in a standard CD jewel case, a calendar case or a picture frame, and you're done!
- Export calendar months as JPEG files and print them out at a digital photo center.
- You don't have to wait until January of next year - start your calendar with this month and you can enjoy it right away. Make up-to-date calendar months with current photos for your friends and family.
- Calendars can be printed in any language supported by Mac OS X.
What's new in this version:
Fixed problems with changing the language of a calendar under Leopard.