HTMLValidator is a tool that allows you to verify that your webpages meet W3C html and xhtml standards. HTMLValidator works without access to the web and because HTMLValidator uses the same validation technique as the official validator you can be assured the the pages you create work correctly.
What's new in this version:
- Single Version for 10.6 and 10.7
- Fix for bug where warnings sometimes wouldn't be displayed
- Fix for warnings being listed as errors
- New icons
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Blogging palette for TextMate.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- BetterHTMLExport iPhoto plugin templates.
- Web authoring tool; HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Web capture tools.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Check linked files with this hyperlink validation tool.
- RapidWeaver plugin to quickly create professional drop boxes.
- Mines text data for string occurrences.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: