HTMLValidator is a tool that allows you to verify that your webpages meet W3C html and xhtml standards. HTMLValidator works without access to the web and because HTMLValidator uses the same validation technique as the official validator you can be assured the the pages you create work correctly.
What's new in this version:
- Single Version for 10.6 and 10.7
- Fix for bug where warnings sometimes wouldn't be displayed
- Fix for warnings being listed as errors
- New icons
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Web capture tools.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Mines text data for string occurrences.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Personal cash management.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Web authoring tool; HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP...
- Post your genealogy data online.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- PNG image conversion & transparency selection utility.
- Manage business database applications.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: