From HELIOS Software:
HELIOS File System Test is an easy to use application to test file server compatibility. Every Macintosh user or system administrator can easily verify in a quick and reliable way if their file server is fully compatible with Mac OS X clients. The HELIOS File System Test can examine AFP, NFS, SMB/CIFS, and WebDAV network connections. The 11 tests check for the support of file sizes exceeding 4 GB, long file names, UTF-8 compatibility, correct file access rights, as well as the consistent use of file/directory IDs. If a server fails any tests, a detailed error message explains the issues.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Helps set up a mail server in OS X.
- Auto mount volumes based on network.
- Prevent apps on your Mac from opening connections to the networ...
- Update your Workgroup Server software.
- Email list server for any POP3/SMTP server.
- Remote administration tools, documentation, utilities.
- Video data rate and storage calculator.
- Command-line file transfer tool.