From HELIOS Software:
HELIOS File System Test is an easy to use application to test file server compatibility. Every Macintosh user or system administrator can easily verify in a quick and reliable way if their file server is fully compatible with Mac OS X clients. The HELIOS File System Test can examine AFP, NFS, SMB/CIFS, and WebDAV network connections. The 11 tests check for the support of file sizes exceeding 4 GB, long file names, UTF-8 compatibility, correct file access rights, as well as the consistent use of file/directory IDs. If a server fails any tests, a detailed error message explains the issues.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Remote administration tools, documentation, utilities.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Video data rate and storage calculator.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- TFTP server utility.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Access your Macs remotely.
- Package creation tool with before and after snapshot technology...
- Helps set up a mail server in OS X.