With GuideLiner you can measure your web and screen layouts, check and optimize them for smaller screens and work with guidelines in all applications.
GuideLiner offers horizontal and vertical screen rulers and guidelines which can be placed free on your screen (even overlaying other applications). Use these tools and effectively measure and proof on screen, if your layouts have the right size, etc.
What's new in this version:
- Mac OS X 10.4.0 (Tiger) or higher
- Universal Binary
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Illustrator plugin to create & edit bezier curve handles.
- On-screen annotation tool.
- Create hotkeys to launch apps, perform system actions and open ...
- Measuring tool plugin for Adobe Illustrator.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Hotkey + one-letter keyboard app launcher.
- Font catalog/browser tool.
- Adjust the gamma curve of your screen.
- Set of iMovie effects plugins.
- Drawing app with great brushes.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content