From RSD Designs:
Grocery Lister is a program for creating grocery lists. Information you can include is Name, Price, and Deposit (if the product has one). You can save grocery lists and come back to them later to add to it or print it out. Grocery Lister automatically shows you the total of the selected groceries including the deposit(s).
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Visualize your SharePoint list data.
- Discover interesting places to eat, shop, and resort on your Wi...
- Calculate the number of cartons of a specified size that will f...
- Know everything about Geneva and discover its culture and attra...
- Keep track of your personal expenses and budget easily.
- Manage tray icons.
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Watch a virtual ant walk across an array of bits.
- Keep all important information in one file.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"what I was looking for"
Version: Grocery Lister 1.3.0
works well, no errors, create a master list of prices and items, add to the shopping list for the session, save session list, simple and does what is needed for budgeting
right click and select from list to add item - annoying - a left click to add 1 item would be ideal - right click to add multiple items would be awesome, not sure what deposit is, not needed column if you ask me
works well simple program