From Griffin Technology:
Software for installing all available radio frequencies into iTunes for Mac OS X. This install is not necessary if your iTrip is installed and currently working properly.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Update your iTrip FM transmitter to take advantage of the lates...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Create, edit and mix the music of your choice.
- IPod song, video & playlist sync in 2 directions.
- Audio enhancement, filters, and effects.
- Real-time video studio for professional VJs.
- Batch convert MIDI files to a number of formats.
- Bemused server for symbian phone to control itunes.
- Video logging & media cataloging.
- Distribute digital assets including music, music videos, films,...
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Get every METAR and TAF measurement from any station in the wor...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Import your video collection to iTunes with 1 click.