GolfDigest says GreenFinder is "our favorite in golf distance programs built for GPS-enabled mobile phones". They tested our competitors and said they "weren't as reliable".
GreenFinder turns your iPhone 3G or 3GS into a golf rangefinder. It leverages the built-in GPS to display the distance to the front, center and back of the green as well as hazards along the fairway.
- Distance to the front, center and back of the green
- Distance to hazards along the fairway
- Can display your shot length
- Auto-advances to the next hole
- Use GPS to search for nearby courses
- Over 10,000 courses available and growing by 250+ every week
- Ability to mark your own course
- Supports yards and meters
Visit our website to see the full list of golf courses.
The iPhone 3G or 3GS is required. Does not work on the original iPhone or iPod Touch.
Be sure to have a fully charged iPhone before heading to the course, because GPS is demanding on the battery.
What's new in this version:
Minor bug fixes