From Dr. Feelgood:
GrabCam takes live video from Apple's iSight (or another third party DV camera) and generates superfluous effects in OpenGL. Its pretty fun to play around with.
What's new in this version:
- Miscellaneous bug fixes for Intel Macintoshes.
- Miscellaneous optimizations and quality improvements for the video renderer.
- Increased the number of supported colors for the flame effect.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Tag and transcribe audio and video files.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create media sequences for theater, dance, installation & more.
- Record any application playing on your Mac.
- Digital video editing system.
- Video conferencing client for CU-SeeMe.
- Record audio from programs, line-in, online radio, Safari, iTun...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- For Final Cut & digital cinema desktop preview.
- Lets you create wild new sounds and music using a powerful soun...
- Video editing, compositing & special effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Full-featured real-time video editor.
- YouTube video download and conversion for the mac.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: