From Benchmark Trading:
Grab123 lets you capture any part of your screen and share the resulting image in seconds. Using a free hosting service, Grab123 instantly uploads the area of screen you select. Grab123 can be a photo or a piece of a photo, part of a Web site, text on the screen the list goes on and on. You select GrabIt from your system tray, draw a rectangle around the part of the screen you want to capture and within seconds you have a link you can share in an e-mail, chat window, Myspace page, Twitter blog, Web site, or any other form of online communication.
This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Turn digital images into flash slideshow and publish it to the ...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Get a true picture of availability and performance of your Web ...
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Provides handy utilities.