The Google data APIs provide a simple protocol for reading and writing data on the web. Many Google services provide a Google data API.
Each of the following Google services provides a Google data API:
- Google Base
- Book Search
- Code Search
- Documents List
- Picasa Web Albums
- Webmaster Tools
The Google Data APIs Objective-C Client Library provides a Mac OS X framework and source code that make it easy to access data through Google Data APIs.
What's new in this version:
- Added Google Health classes
- Added YouTube user event activity classes
- Added Calendar guest elements and inlinecomments query parameter
- Contacts sample updated to optionally fetch only the MyContacts group.
- Calendar now defaults to service version 2.1, which slightly changes responses and response codes from 2.0. http://code.google.com/apis/calendar/changelog.html
- Release builds on iPhone no... See all new features »