The Google data APIs provide a simple protocol for reading and writing data on the web. Many Google services provide a Google data API.
Each of the following Google services provides a Google data API:
- Google Base
- Book Search
- Code Search
- Documents List
- Picasa Web Albums
- Webmaster Tools
The Google Data APIs Objective-C Client Library provides a Mac OS X framework and source code that make it easy to access data through Google Data APIs.
What's new in this version: Additions
- Added Google Health classes
- Added YouTube user event activity classes
- Added Calendar guest elements and inlinecomments query parameter
- Contacts sample updated to optionally fetch only the MyContacts group.
- Calendar now defaults to service version 2.1, which slightly changes responses and response codes from 2.0. http://code.google.com/apis/calendar/changelog.html
- Release builds on iPhone now compile out th... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Integrate Google Contacts and Address Book.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Package allows classes to be created directly in F-Script.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Maintain a properylist for realbasic.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Hierarchical listbox subclass for realbasic.