From Tom Bednarz:
Goliath allows remote creation and editing of documents on Web sites. It employs a technology called WebDAV (also found in Microsoft Office 2000 and Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 for Windows) that can make changes to the files on Web servers that understand WebDAV. With Goliath, you can view the contents of a Web site in a Finder-like fashion (including file size, modification date, and type), upload new files, create new folders, delete files and folders, and rename files on a Web server. Additionally, you can download copies of files on a Web server using drag and drop, including delete by dragging to the Trash. Included in this release 1.0 are: Edit In External Application features; Enhanced SSL Support; many bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Create and edit Web documents remotely.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Makes a text file whose name is the amount of free space.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- File & folder sync for local or remote servers.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.