From Polymath Love Software:
Students are shown a line graph (time versus distance) of a person’s journey from home to school. After studying the graph students use the mouse to move a little person around an on-screen map so that the little person’s time and position match that shown on the graph. This program was written to help students in grades 7 through 9 interpret line graphs.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Help elementary-age students learn the place value of numbers.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access and create great cheats for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Create manual regristration grids for class registers.
- Generates prime numbers.
- Music training for the advancing music student.
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Basic math facts practice using fact families.
- Free typing tutor software for Mac. Includes lessons, timed tes...
- Run your own school store with this simulation.
- Make worksheets for primary math tests.